Sunday, July 20, 2008

SUMMER FUN

Summer is such a great time of year, isn't it. We do so much with family and friends. This past week I went golfing with my friends, Cindy, Wendy & Erin. Well, truthfully I drove the golf cart and watched. It was so beautiful on the course and the night was perfect. They golfed at the Monmouth Country Club. Nice little place. Then our friend Marlys joined us and we all went to dinner. A nice evening with friends.


I went for lunch on Saturday with some classmates of mine. Mary Eyre-Cerkez, Susie Tolle (Haynes), Kathy Kopsack (Harpole) and Carol Crouch (Cates) at Roosters. It is always so much fun getting together with those girls. It is like we are still in high school, laughing, joking, talking intensely. It is the absolute best!!!!


John and I were bored this weekend so we went and bought a new van. A Kia Sedona. It is navy as you can see, with a sunroof, DVD player (for the grand kids of course) and leather seats. I guess that is about it. I know we will enjoy it as we have our other van. John will now drive the old van and finally, I say finally retire the "good ole" Honda Accord.

No comments: