Wednesday, December 24, 2008

OH THE WONDER OF CHRISTMAS

Oh the excitement of Christmas. I got my wish to see the look of anticipation and excitement on the faces of my grandchildren as they opened up their presents from the family. Then they were off to Tennessee again on Christmas Eve to be home in time for Santa. It was so good to be with at least 2 of our own children and daughter-in-law and grandchildren. John and I really feel blessed.

John-Boy out did himself ~ I got my first R E A L Coach purse along with a lot of other fantastic presents. Need I say I am not complaining. I was as excited as Peija & Joah. We all got such great gifts. The Christmas elf was wayyyyyyyyyyy too kind!

Tonight we will have a quiet Christmas Eve with Great Grandma Shay, Henrik, Zach, John and myself. There are still a few more gifts under the tree to be opened tonight.

And then off to the Savory's on Christmas Day for a mouth-watering dinner and more gift opening. It seems our Christmas goes on for days as I am sure many of you feel the same way. When you have family all over the country you have to celebrate when it fits into everyone's schedule.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Peija opening a gift...

Joah opening one of his gifts...

Grandpa and Joah playing with the remote control bulldozer

Great Grandma Betty with her great-grandchildren

Peija and Joah just being kids

Great-Grandma Shay and her pride and joys

Grandpa enjoying a moment

Great-Grandma Betty and Joah

No comments: