Tuesday, June 2, 2009

LPGA WATCH OUT HERE I COME

Last Friday was a very exciting night for my golf game (as if I have a golf game). The CC course at Monmouth has 3 water holes and it never fails I hit right smack into each and every one of them. WELL we were on the last hole of the evening, hole #9 and my friend Warren Dobry gave me an old ball to hit since it was going to go into the water and I wouldn't have to use my pretty pink ball. So I tee it up and everyone is sitting there watching me like her she goes into the water AGAIN and then much to everyones amazement my ball just kept going and going and poof I was over the water onto the fairway. OMG I wish I would have had a picture of their faces. First they sat utterly stunned and then everyone started cheering loudly. My boss came to work on Monday and told me one of his buddies had witnessed it and told him I was dancing and yelling. I can't deny it I was sooooooooooooooo excited. I may never do it again but for once in my life I had my ONE SHINNING MOMENT!!!!!

No comments: