Thursday, May 27, 2010

STRESS METER LEVEL...HIGH!!!


My stress level has totally maxed out. After moving this past weekend, trying to get the house somewhat put together before the wedding I don't know how much more I can take. Thank heaven Zach came home from Mississippi to help us move, he was WONDERFUL help.


Beau and Jen get home on Saturday so we can't wait to see them. And Jay and his family and Zach get home on Thursday, can't wait to see all of them too. It should be a wonderful time. Everything is ready to rock n roll for the wedding so I don't know why I am so stressed about it. Jen and Beau have done a wonderful job putting it all together. Not to mention Mary Jo, Jen's mom. I think I have everything ready for the rehearsal dinner and brunch on Sunday. Let me check: 1. Flowers (check) 2. Place cards (check) 3. Place card holders (check) 4. Candles (check) 5. Candle holders (check) 6. Table favors (check) 7. Seating list (check) 8. Pics of Beau & Jen (check).

All this planning and poof it will all be over soon. :(

No comments: