Saturday, October 18, 2008

THESE CHICKS WERE FINE IN '69 BUT THEY ARE GREAT IN 2008!!!

Today I had the pleasure of having lunch with 4 of my classmates at the Landmark. Whenever any of us from the class of '69 get together it is like time hasn't passed by at all, it is always so much fun. We ramble on about old times and share experiences of today. We talk about our grandchildren and looking forward to retirement, or for those who have already taken the big step, how much they are enjoing it. But the most important thing we do is L A U G H!!! I know everyone thinks their class was the best, but I think you would have to look long and hard to find a better, funnier and more genuine group of people. Thanks guys and gals for all my memories.

Clockwise ~ Me, Gwen (Bruntmyer) Stevens, Mary Eyre-Cerkez, Patti (Pecsi) Hanner and Kathy (Harpole) Kopsack.

No comments: